Friday, June 13, 2014

2014 To-Do List Update


I'm back! Since school is officially out for the summer, I'll have more time to focus on blogging, my writing projects, checking things off of my to-do list, and all the other things I never have time to do during the semester. I can't believe this is my first post of the year, and we're already half-way through it! Where has the time gone? Because we're halfway through 2014, I thought it'd be the perfect time to share with you some of the things I've checked off of my to-do list.

Work on a novel
Attend Maryam's wedding
Do yoga
Eat king cake
Watch more television movies
Start a Prayer Journal
Buy a book on my wishlist
Try a new snack from a store

Rather than overflowing this post with pictures and updates of each of these tasks, each Friday I will post a picture and tell you my opinion/feelings on completing these tasks. Next Friday I will be giving you the low down on ALL of my writing projects, including my current work in progress, Sliding into Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment