Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So Much To Do, So Little Time

I know it's been awhile since I've been on here, and I apologize.  School has been so demanding lately, and I've been all work and NO PLAY!!  Well, I decided to take the night off and catch up on some fun things.  A lot has happened lately; for example, Chris actually came to a Birthday party, and this is a BIG step for him, because he doesn't do the "family get together" thing.  I was thrilled to have him here though.  Also, I can't believe it's been a month since Whitney Houston has passed away and I'm still listening to her songs and saying, "Oh my God, I can't believe Whitney Houston is dead!!!!"  I don't know why, but I'm really wishing that Spring Break gets here fast; probably because I can use the break and because I'll be doing A LOT of Spring Cleaning, and by that I mean cleaning out my Kindle...it's in dire need of a good cleaning!!  A couple of weeks ago, the Writer in me decided that I should live vicariously through my characters.  With being a Screenwriting major at an art university, its' kind of hard to NOT live through my characters.  So, with that said, for my script that I'll be working on, I'm transforming myself into the "Bride to be"....this should be so much fun; planning a wedding and I'm not even getting married, but it'll make for GREAT research!!

No comments:

Post a Comment