Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom ever!!

Mother's Day ended up being quite the success over here...I loved that my sisters and me were able to put a smile on my mother's face; she definitely deserved to have this great day.  Don't just take out one day to show appreciation to your mom though, you should make EVERYDAY Mother's Day.  Happy Mother's Day to ALL the mothers out there:  expecting mothers, Grandmothers, Godmothers, step-mothers, mothers who have passed on, and the fathers who takes the role of the mother for any reason.  A big Happy Mother's Day to the most important women in my life:  my mother, my maternal Grandmother, my aunts, and my sister; and to my deceased aunts and paternal grandmother, Happy Mother's Day...you may be gone, but you will always live on in our hearts!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment