Saturday, August 18, 2012

Goodbye Freedom :(

In just 18 days I'll be forced to give up my freedom; that's right, I'll be starting school in 18 days!! Just as soon as I was starting to enjoy my break, I have to give it up. With starting school comes certain responsibilities; for example, both blogs will probably be slightly abandoned due to homework, class notes, and all the not so fun stuff that comes with school! Also, I'm pretty sure my reading list will be longer and my writing will probably suffer severely, but I'm going to try my hardest to NOT let that happen. Even if it's only a sentence, I vow to not neglect my personal writing. If I want to be a serious author, I cannot let little things like school, exams, and homework stand in the way of my success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment