Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NaNoWriMo Update

It's Day 14 of NaNoWriMo and I'm only a little over 14,000 words into my novel! I thought I'd be a lot further than where I'm actually at, but with finals coming up, it's getting hard to balance. I'm really hoping that I can make it to my 50,000 word count, because it'd be a huge accomplishment for me, but if I don't make it to 50,000 words, I'll know that I tried my best! I'm not giving up hope yet, though; there's still some time left to finish! There are many days I stare at my story and think, "Is this flowing smoothly?", but then I quickly remind myself that it's about the writing right now; I'll have more than enough time to edit my story during my Christmas break. This has been an amazing journey so far, and I'm very grateful that I'm able to experience it. Below are some of the things/people that have been helping me stay sane throughout this experience!
The man behind the novel, my father; this novel wouldn't be possible if it weren't for him!!
 
My mother and sisters have helped majorly!
Samantha Stroh Bailey is an awesome person, and she's made this experience so great for me!
Anyone who knows me, knows I love Xtina! This album has been on repeat since it came out!
Need I say more?
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment