Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Update!!

I feel exactly like the man in this picture. This has been one crazy, hectic, and time consuming semester! I don't think I've ever been more excited for a break than I am right now!! I have so much (not really) to fill y'all in on since I last posted on here.
The last time I posted on here, I was stressing out about being behind with my novel for NaNoWriMo. Well, I am pleased to announce that I successfully completed my novel; I was able to make it to 50,156 words. I would have rathered a much higher word count, but I'd say I did pretty darn good if you factor in that this was my first year doing NaNoWriMo and everything else going on in my life. I've been waiting for the end of the semester to pick my book back up. Now since the semester is ending and the fact that my novel has had a good time to collect dust, I'll be picking it back up to edit and add/take out some scenes.
 
Last, but not least, let's not forget about the innocent people whose lives were taken from them way too soon. It still baffles me as to why someone would want to shoot babies and innocent adults. I just feel like they had so much good they could've done in this world, and they were robbed of their chances to make a difference! Please, continue to pray for these innocent people and their families. This should be a wake up call for the entire world...for everyone who is always complaining about any and everything, be grateful that you're still here today; you could be in worse shape...what if one of your family members was lost in that shooting? What if you didn't have a roof over your head or food to eat? Sometimes I think people take everything they have for granted. Although I don't have any children, I really feel for these parents and for the families that lost the adults as well. School is supposed to be a place where we can feel safe, but that's not the case anymore and it just sucks! While everyone is running around, screaming about the world coming to an end on December 21st, they need to wake up. If you ask me, the world ended when these innocent people were killed. Tell your loved ones how you feel today...don't let another minute pass by!


No comments:

Post a Comment