Sunday, December 18, 2011

7 Days Until Christmas



I can't believe that Christmas is LITERALLY a week away...how crazy is that??  I don't know how holidays are for y'all, but it can get pretty hectic over here at my house.  From cooking, to baking, to serving, and hosting...it can be overwhelming, even if it's something we've been doing for years.  With all the preparations and activities leading up to Christmas, and even on that day, I think it's safe to say that my Christmas is always the day after.  The food tastes better, you get to really sit down and enjoy your presents, and you get to be lazy until New Year's Eve...well, not me of course, but other people might have that luxury.  On another note, boy it felt really good not having to do homework today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment