Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Randomness

Since I'm taking a break from my homework, I decided that now would be the perfect time for me to blog!!  So today is Day 1 of Finals and I'm actually looking forward to this Final...especially since it's what I do best; writing!!!  That's right, for my Final, my Screenwriting 2 class requires us to polish our short scripts that we've been basically working on for 14 weeks now.  I'm so excited because although it's a short script, it's the first script that I've ever finished in my ENTIRE LIFE...seeing as to how I'm going to be doing this for a living, I'd better get started on all of those full-length feature screenplays that I have roaming around in my head!!  I honestly love writing, and could not imagine my life without it.  So over the break, I am DETERMINED to pick one of my thirteen script ideas that I have and apply what I've learned in my Screenwriting class to help me finish it.  Lucky for me I have over a month off, so I should be able to get pretty far with this; I sure can't wait, and I will definitely keep y'all posted.  In other news, can you believe there are 19 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment