Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 1 of Secret Santa

Sooo we started exchanging our Secret Santa gifts today, and everyone was very excited; I think my person was very satisfied with their gift.  I know I was very satisfied with my gift!!  Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to pig out, and that is exactly what my Secret Santa made me do today; I had food, and I loved it.  For example, I had a box of brownies, and I'm literally almost out!!  I have no clue who has my name...it could be either of my two sisters, my mom, or my dad (even though this would be his third year in a row having my name!! lol).  On Christmas Eve though, I will be sure to let you all know who's name I had, and who had mine!!!  On another note, tomorrow I have some last minute Christmas shopping to do, so this should be fun, and hopefully not hectic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment