Sunday, January 20, 2013

Update of My Break


Since I've been out of school, I've been trying so hard to squeeze everything that  I want to do into my little break. I've managed to read four books for the year, which I haven't even reviewed yet (I'm lacking a bit)! Also, I've been doing some heavy duty editing with my novel. My next step, after I finished the first rounds of edits and rewrites, I'll be sending my novel off to a few beta readers and get their feedback. I'm crossing my fingers that my novel will have a March release date. The reason I'd love to have a March release date is because my novel is centered around renal failure, and March is kidney awareness month. If I can have this novel published by March 31st, it'd be the greatest accomplishment ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment