Thursday, October 31, 2013

Prepping for NaNoWriMo



NaNoWriMo begins tomorrow, and I couldn't be happier. Although I'm still prepping, I couldn't feel more prepared than I already am. I always find it interesting to see how participating in NaNo will coincide with my everyday life. For example, last year was kind of hectic because I was in two writing classes, and it was my first time participating so I had no clue what to expect.

Now that I know what to expect, I was able to prepare a lot better, which brings me to the point of this post. This year I had a few apps to help me along the way.

Evernote
Pinterest
Polyvore
WordTracker (Which I'll start using on tomorrow to track my word count)
Spotify

I only have one more day to finish my chapter outline. I will try my hardest to blog at least once a week to update you on my NaNo status, but if I don't it's because NaNoWriMo has taken over. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment