1. Were you named after anyone? As a matter of fact, yes, I was. My parents thought that they were expecting a little boy, and had plans to name me Joseph, after my Grandfather, but since I ended up being a girl, I ended up with Josephine.
2. Over used phrase? Oh em gee!!!
3. Do you like your handwriting? I absolutely love my handwriting, because it's neat and you can read it very easily.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Bologna.
5. Do you have kids? Thankfully, no!! Don't get me wrong, I love kids, but I need to focus on me right now, and I'm way too young.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Absolutely not…because of the fact that I know how I am, and I can be very moody!!
7. Do you have siblings? I haves three sisters (2 older (Kedra & Rosa) and 1 younger (Nay)).
8. Person you can tell anything and everything? Besides my sister/best friend, Nay, I can definitely tell my best friend, Chris, any and EVERYTHING.
9. Goal for this year? My goal for this year is to start working on a script for a full length movie.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Captain Crunch
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I usually wear flip flops or slippers because I'm lazy, pretty much, but when I do actually wear sneakers, I don't untie them.
12. Do you think you are strong? Never really thought about it.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? I'm actually lactose intolerant, so no ice cream for me.
14. Favorite eye color in the opposite sex? Green…hands down!!
15. Red or pink? Both…they remind me of Valentine's Day!!! <3
16. First thought waking up? This is probably going to sound weird, but every morning, the first thought in my head is the Duck Tales theme song.
17. Relationship status? Single!!!
18. What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius.
19. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? My favorite pair of shoes are any shoes that don't require me to put any socks on…like flip flops, slippers, or even my very hot silver heels!!
20. Favorite meal? Spaghetti with meatballs.
21. Favorite number? 8.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink, because it's my favorite color.
23. Favorite smells? Vanilla.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Father.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house.
26. Favorite sports to watch? Football and basketball.
27. Hair color? Black.
28. Eye color? Brown.
29. Do you wear contacts? No, I wear glasses…which isn't such a bad thing.
30. Dream tattoo(s)? Ambigram of my parents name and definitely something to represent my passion for writing.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Depending on the mood that I'm in.
32. Last movie you watched? The Roommate, and I can gladly say that I'm very happy that my roommate is my sister.
33. Favorite article of clothing? Sweat pants and tank tops.
34. Summer or winter? Winter…I love the cold!!
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
36. Favorite dessert? Cinnamon rolls.
37. Kickboxing or cardio? Neither…I'd much rather go for some Yoga.
38. Computer or television? Both…the television inspires some of my best writings, which I happen to do on my computer.
39. What book are you reading now? I haven't started reading this yet, but the book that's next on my To Read list on my Kindle app is "Charlie Woodchuck is a Minor Niner" by Dalya Moon.
40. What is on your mouse pad? Dora The Explorer and Boots.
41. Like cuddling? Yes.
42. Favorite sound? Rain.
43. Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears? Both.
44. What is your dream car? Cadillac Escalade.
45. Do you have a special talent? If burping louder than most of the guys I know counts, then yes.
46. Where were you born? Louisiana.
47. Where would you like to live? Manhattan.
48. Muscular or skinny guy? I would much rather a muscular guy. I like for my guys to be much bigger than me; I'd hate for my guy to be able to fit into my skinny jeans.
49. What brings you the most joy? My family, friends, and my writing.
50. What piece of advice would you give to your young self? Always strive for YOUR best, and never settle for anything less.