Friday, November 25, 2011

What is Love???

Today while I was on Twitter, I ran into this quote:  "Love exists in many shapes and forms; in math, love is a problem.  In history, a battle.  In science, a reaction, and in art, a heart."  This quote completely stunned me, because all of those things are true.  Love is something that everyone will experience at some point in their life.  To me, love is like art; now, it could be because of the fact that I'm an art student, but I don't know.  I'm in love, but not with a guy, with my art...my writing.  I love art period; I love how people's stories can be told through art, whether it's writing, paintings, drawings, even fashion.  I also love how this three letter word can have so many forms.  Art and love is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment